Interested in owning a building franchise?
Landmark Homes is one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing building companies. As an established brand with a sound reputation, Landmark are renowned for their stunning home designs.
The Landmark brand is built on excellent systems which have been providing satisfying client experiences for almost 40 years.
Build your own Landmark Homes business
We now have opportunities throughout New Zealand for you to join the Landmark team as a franchise owner. If you believe you have what it takes to become a Landmark franchisee, or you would like more information about the Landmark franchise offer, please contact our National office: 07 578 2295 or email: email@example.com
Founders: Paul and Debbie Clarke
Being a Landmark Building franchisee involves:
- Being part of a national team with shared ethics and goals
- Working alongside like-minded business people
- Offering clients exciting designs, quality control, a unique
- Design and Build system, and quality processes for a superb finish
- Working in an exclusive territory
- Ready access to collective resources
- Established National Supply Agreements for a competitive price advantage
- Access to online resources and support from National Office
- Training and ongoing support in all facets of business operation
- Computerised pricing, ordering, accounting, and back costing systems
- CAD Plan systems for extensive plan library (computer-aided drafting)
- A client management system
- Systemised processes for all aspects of business
- Established showhome support package
Why Become A Landmark Franchisee?
The Landmark Homes franchise now has 15 territories throughout New Zealand. This family-owned success story has built a strong brand with a distinctive image and a loyal customer following. Clients receive exciting designs, quality control and flexible design options that result in an exceptional home.
Landmark Homes is a member of the Franchise Association of New Zealand (FANZ) and Registered Master Builders.
Now nearly 40 years in operation, Landmark Homes has flourished throughout New Zealand. This well-known brand is now recognised by its hundreds of stylish homes, superb showhomes, branded vehicles, signage and digital advertising. Landmark has also enjoyed considerable success in the Master Builders House of the Year Awards. The brand continues to grow and develop, promising fantastic exposure to potential clients.
Who Are We Looking For?
We seek highly-motivated people who wish to own a business that not only allows for fantastic lifestyle choices but the opportunity to build a valuable sales asset.
Landmark Homes founder Debbie Clarke says a franchisee should be highly motivated to grow with Landmark.
“A lot of our franchisees come from within the building industry, but that’s not really necessary. A great franchisee is someone with good business sense and real desire to grow their own business. Some practical knowledge of the building industry is definitely an asset, but it’s not essential.”
To own a Landmark Homes franchise, you should have:
- Knowledge of the building industry and/or a proven sales background
- Managerial, organisational and communication skills
- A desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Enthusiasm, motivation and a drive to succeed
Auckland – East, Hawkes Bay, Kapiti Coast, Wairarapa, Nelson/Marlborough, West Coast, South Canterbury, Otago, Dunedin, Southland