Saturday to Sunday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Or call us to make an appointment 0800 477 110 or 09 478 9924
The Waitematā design showhome situated in Riverhead, Auckland is a modern four-bedroom family house that feels deeply connected to nature.
As you walk through the door, floating stairs offer a stunning view right through to the garden at the rear. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the central living/dining/kitchen area presents jaw-dropping indoor-outdoor flow. A spacious open-plan scullery allows you to keep the rest of the kitchen looking clean and uncluttered.
The house is well-appointed for outdoor living too, with a large, concrete-paved patio and Kudos Louvre roof for shade on sunny days. Not only that, but the upper floor of the home overhangs the lower floor, offering the perfect spot for a well-sheltered BBQ.
The connection to nature extends inside to the interior design, best described as ‘earthy minimalism’ – featuring dark marble with rust-coloured veins, leafy greens, walnut, cedar, and stone.
- Master bedroom suite downstairs, providing separation from family/guest bedrooms
- Master ensuite features dual vanity, large shower, and freestanding bath
- Family-friendly living – 4 bedrooms and media room
- Open-plan kitchen/scullery/dining/living, perfect for entertaining
- Amazing indoor-outdoor flow from living/dining to generous outdoor areas
|Lower Floor Area||142.4m|
|Upper Floor Area||76.0m|
|Total Floor Area||255.6m|
|Overall Dimensions||22.5m x 15.4m|