Saturday to Sunday: 1pm – 3:30pm
Or call us to make an appointment 0800 477 110 or 07 376 8528
The inspiration for this home was to capture the impressive panoramic vista, while blending into the landscape.
Situated in the prestigious award-winning Jack Nicklaus Golf Course in Kinloch, this stunning four bedroom design showcases the quality of a Landmark Homes home and the true essence of the Landmark range.
Designed with luxury living in mind, open plan spaces are complemented with a contemporary classic lodge feel. Large sliding doors off the kitchen, dining, family and formal lounge areas, offer indoor / outdoor flow, an entertainers dream, from which uninterrupted views of the golf course, Kinloch Lodge and beyond can be enjoyed.
- A solid timber boardwalk leads to a welcoming foyer/entry
- 3.0m high ceilings to the lounge, kitchen, dining and entry offers a feeling of spaciousness
- Contrasting vertical shiplap cladding using cedar & James Hardie Oblique Linea
- Separate formal lounge offers a cosy den like space to enjoy the warmth from the gas fire
- Modern, low pitch, hip roof design blends into the natural surroundings
- Spacious garaging with a separate laundry offers options for storage, boat or golf car.
|Lower Floor Area||224.8m|