1. The promoter is: Build Canterbury Ltd whose registered office is at 801 Main North Road, Belfast, Christchurch.
2. Employees of Build Canterbury Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition is via physical delivery of completed entry form to 801 Main North Road, Belfast, Christchurch or placement at “Clubhouse” stand located at the Christchurch Stadium on game day. (Crusaders Home Game)
5. Closing date for entry will be 1 July 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Official Draw will be completed 6 July 2019.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
9. No cash alternative to the ‘Clubhouse’ prize will be offered.
10. All valid entry forms are eligible for a $10,000 credit off the agreed contract Value on a individual Landmark Homes Canterbury Ltd ‘New Build Contract’.
11. Only One credit note will be applied per build contract.
12. No cash alternative to the ‘Credit’ note will be offered.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 10 days of the closing date.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered. Prize delivery is limited to greater Christchurch area and car trailer access will be required.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current New Zealand data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.